SUN PROTECTION SWIM DRESS
SWIM AND SUN PROTECTION
Our best selling Resort Swim Dress offers you practical style while you are relaxing in or by the pool, at the beach or running after the kids. Made from the highest quality Italian swimwear fabric, you can ensure you are well protected and looking good no matter where or what you’re doing on holiday!
- Designed, tested and rated in Australia UPF50+, the highest rating achievable for fabrics in the world
- Blocks UVA and UVB rays
- Recommended by medical experts to maintain healthy skin
- Chlorine and saltwater resistant.
- Stylish ruching on each side means it can be worn as a top as well as a dress
- Super comfortable, lightweight and benefits from a 4-way stretch
- High-quality YKK zipper makes it a breeze to put on and take off
- Discreet thumbholes to cover the back of hands and prevent sun spots.
- Can be worn in the early stages of pregnancy due to the stretch in the fabric
- Designed, tested and rated UPF50+ in Australia
- Chlorine and saltwater resistant 53% polyester, 47% PBT
- No shrinkage and excellent colour retention wash after wash
- True to size, but not skin tight
- Rinse with cold water after use
- Machine washable (warm cycle, 40 degrees) but we recommend hand washing as it keeps the fabric and the shape of the dress looking newer for longer. Squeeze off excess water, hang to dry.
- To care for your garment, please avoid rough surfaces and rubbing. Avoid direct contact with sunscreen as it may stain fabric. No incorporated bra
We recommend pairing the Resort Swim Dress with our best selling UPF 50+ leggings made of the same protective material.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Manufactured and imported from Italy, this fabric is ideal for beach and holiday activities. You can wear it in the water, as it is salt water and chlorine resistant. It is the fabric of choice for relaxing by the pool or by the beach.
Super comfortable, lightweight and very soft, it benefits from a 4-way stretch.
100% chlorine and saltwater resistant polyester
Rinse in fresh water after use.
Our swim dresses are machine washable (warm cycle, 40 degrees), but we recommend hand washing as it keeps the fabric and the shape of the dress looking newer for longer. Squeeze off excess water, hang to dry.
Avoid rough surfaces and rubbing. Avoid direct contact with sunscreen as it may stain the fabric.
No incorporated bra.
Please check size guide before ordering.
WOMENS TOPS SIZE GUIDE